Skip to main content

I just tried installing Lucd Chart for Teams and my goal was to whiteboard with team members while on a call. The integration did create a new tab in my Teams messaging interface but when I'm in an actual call from what I see if I click on the app there it takes me to a sign in page over and over and that's it. It doesn't seem to actually integrate into the conference call interface. Is that correct or am I doing anything wrong?

Hey Karolina

Thank you for posting in the Lucid Community! I’m sorry for the trouble you are having with Microsoft Teams and am happy to help.

Just to make sure that we are on the same page please review our Microsoft Teams article from the Lucidchart Help Center and let me know if you have any questions about the intended functionality or set up of Microsoft Teams.

You will need to install the Lucidchart app before you are able to use the integration. If you experience any trouble with this your admin for your organization's Microsoft Teams account may need to first enable your ability to install it. They can learn how to do this here.

Hope this helps--If not would you mind to submit a ticket to us directly at support@lucidchart.com so we can take a closer look? Cheers!