Skip to main content

using diagram as a rule maker

• 16 October 2018
  • 1 reply

Hi

I have an usercontrol which works as a rule maker running on windows applications. We use rule maker for creating scenarios including conditions and actions as it shown below. Now I have to get new structure which should provide my rulewizard's facilities running on web application with angularjs. But I have no idea how to do this because I'm really new on web development.

I have searched lucidchart templates and decision flowchart has the features what I want. I hope that when i click the new scenario button on my webpage new page will be open clearly and i can create a new scenario with event handling by using lucidchart template objects. Is it possible or not ? If it is possible how can i advance ?

Thanks.

Hi Erkan

Thanks for reaching out. If I understood your post correctly you are looking to integrate Lucidchart with rule maker. We do not currently have an integration with rule maker unfortunately. As a workaround you could utilize a publish/access link or use the embed code.

If I am misunderstanding your question please fill out this form with your details and include a clearer screenshot (this one is blurry). Our team can then further investigate.

Thanks!