Skip to main content

We have several users with Edit+Share rights to some Folders. They are trying to copy subfolders folders from one of those folders to another, some users can and some users cannot (the paste function is greyed out). I cannot see any difference in their user setup.

I cannot find anything in the community or kb about this error.

Hi @David Edgson

Thank you for posting in the Lucid Community! Do you mind answering the following so I can better understand the issue? 

• Are the users experiencing this issue Limited-access users? 
  • Are the folders owned by someone in the account?

Hello @knield 

1. The users that cannot paste are licensed LucidSuite users
  2. The folders are Team Folders, so I believe they do not have ‘owners’

Hi @David Edgson

Thank you for providing that additional information! Are the users experiencing this issue on the same folders? Can you have a user experiencing this issue go to Team Folders > Click once on the Team folder experiencing the issue > Click on the three dot menu> go to Show Details > Hover over the collaborator icon (shown below). 

Can you then have the user report what message they receive while hovering over the collaborator icon? 

• If the message says “Share” and they are still unable to paste, can you provide a screenshot of the issue? 
  • If the message says “You can view but can’t share, edit, comment, or change permissions,” the user will need to be granted edit access to the team folder in order to make changes or paste folders. 

Thanks for the reply, I will have the users try this early next week.

Hi @David Edgson 

Sounds good! Please let me know if you have any additional questions. 

OK, the user confirmed they see SHARE when hovering.

However the Paste option is still greyed out.

Hi @David Edgson

Thank you for the reply! I have turned your request into a support ticket so we can take a closer look at the issue.