Skip to main content

I would like to introduce flowcharts in a slideshow using Pear Deck. I have made a Lucidchart flowchart that has elements pulled out. I would like to have a Pear Deck slide that allows each kid to put the pieces together interactively so I can assess their understanding. Here is the template I made:
https://lucid.app/lucidchart/50712e6d-73b8-49a4-b234-78ee65108bda/edit?viewport_loc=-146%2C9%2C2345%2C1209%2C0_0&invitationId=inv_4d443205-70a5-4b4b-af94-1f83ebfd7403#

Anybody know how to accomplish this?

Hey Chris

Thank you for posting in the Lucid Community! In order to do this you would need each student to have a Lucid account. We do offer a K-12 account for students. If you would like more information on this check out our Lucid for Education resources. Feel free to ask any other questions here as well--we are happy to help!

They would all have their own accounts. How would I then do it? I didnĀ“t find a similar project in the Education resources.

Hey Chris 

Aha I understand the question here a bit better now. Sorry for the confusion--however there really is no way to prevent the Diagram from changing for everyone unless they were to make a duplicate of the Diagram within their individual account or if you had an assigned diagram for each student on different parts of the board. Either of these would work however you would have to do this outside of Pear Deck because we do not currently have an integration with that particular software. 

I hope this helps clarify--let me know if you have any other questions!