Skip to main content

We are migrating away from G-Suite to O365.  Currently we have both running together - so google drive and onedrive are available.  In testing I have unlinked my google account from Lucid and created a new document.  I don't see it added to my google drive "lucid chart" folder - which makes sense. 

However where is it stored?

And what is recommended for storage after we shutdown our google account and users don't have access to it anymore?

Hi Jason

Thanks for your post. Your documents are always stored in Lucidchart. The Google Drive integration is a duplication of this storage so you will not lose access to your documents in Lucidchart if you remove your Drive integration.

I would recommend just using the folder structure within Lucidchart as your storage as your Google Drive replacement.

Yes- but if you delink - do you lose them in google drive?  I.e. I synced and want to keep a copy on Google Drive that remains there even if I'm no longer a lucidcharts member?

Hi Thoms

Thanks for the question. If you unlink your Google Drive account from Lucidchart your files will indeed stay in the "Lucidchart" folder on Google Drive. However new documents will not automatically sync/back up.