Skip to main content

Why do I have these warning icons and how do I get rid of them? Is this related to the account? Ihave just being charged for a month of a paid account.

Hi Naomi

Thanks for reaching out on the Lucidchart Community! It looks like these may be related to the icons that can be applied through conditional formatting. Will you try going under Conditional Formatting on the right panel (the wand at the bottom) and select to unapply the rule to see if the icons disappear?

gcC0FdzTkhtzNIDQvrjtxA.png

Please let me know if this doesn't work and I would be happy to take a closer look. Hope this helps!

I dont think I have any conditional formatting rule applied.  It only appears in new shapes I add but it doesnt appear if i copy paste them from another page.

Hi Naomi 

Thanks for providing that additional screenshot! It looks like this may be an applied icon set instead that you can remove.

Hello!

If you are experiencing a similar issue to the one above, its possible you have this icon selected in the Icon Sets feature in Lucidchart. You can select any shapes with this warning sign and deselect the icon. This will remove the warning icon from all the shapes and prevent it from being added to new shapes.

Feel free to add to this thread with any additional questions you might have!