Skip to main content

I have a board with a very large number of sticky notes summarizing lots of research.  Stickies also have multiple tags to map to different themes.  Sorting by tags is great except now I need to edit some of the tags.  However some stickies get duplicated because they have multiple tags each.  How do I undo the sort and return to my initial layout on the board so that i can edit and sort again?  Or just go back to how i had it?

Thanks

Hi Benjamin thanks for posting in the Lucid community - I'm happy to help! In this scenario I would recommend a simple Ctrl/Cmd+Z command or using the Undo button

to revert to your previous pre-sort state. I've demonstrated this in the GIF below!

You might also find the Revision History feature useful if you've taken multiple actions since sorting. This way you can identify the previous version of your board which contained the sticky notes and original tags in their pre-sorted state and either restore to this version or create an entirely new board based on that version.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have additional questions in the thread below.