Skip to main content

Hi

does anyone know a way to create post-its or similar items that are initially hidden and can then be "uncovered" by mouse click? I'm trying to do a planning poker for Scrum in Lucid and can't find a suitable template for it.

Many thanks & greetings
Sascha

Hi Sascha

I have just replied to your other post here however I will reply here again for visibility!

While we are looking into building such feature we don't have a definitive timeline for implementation at this time.

In the meantime I would recommend browsing our Lucidspark template gallery to see if any may suit your needs!

Let me know if you have any questions!

Hi Sascha! I’m Abby from Lucid, jumping in on this thread as well as your other one to share about Lucid’s Agile Trusted User Group. This group is made up of passionate, experienced users who regularly use agile methodologies in their work. As part of this group, you’ll have the opportunity to connect directly with Lucid’s product team and share insights about your workflows, pain points, and needs, shaping the future of Lucid’s agile tools. 🎉 You can learn more and apply here.