Skip to main content
Solved

Unable to Save

• 17 July 2024
  • 3 replies

I am unable to save any edits.  A message says “We are having trouble saving your recent changes.”  Another message says, “You have filled your allowed space.”  But I do not believe that I have.  I have a free account.  I have three documents, one page each.  One has 20 objects, one has 30, and one has 40.  I found the object count by using cmd-A on each document, and looking at the object count shown.  I have looked at other requests for help on this topic, but the responses don’t seem to apply to my situation.  I have tried switching to a Chrome Incognito page - same issues.  I have tried switching to a mobile hot spot - same issues.  Help, please. 

Comments

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Good afternoon,

Are you still experiencing this issue? One thing that might be happening is that the changes to the one document put you over the limit of shapes for the free account? Is that possible?

Badge +1

Thank you so much for responding.  The full storage banner comes up before I even try to make any edits.  Also, I am only trying to make some text corrections.  I am not adding any shapes.  I’m open to any other ideas you might have!

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi @tapcam

It looks like you have posted this question twice, I have answered it here!