Skip to main content

Hi

I am currently unable to resize my canvas on one specific Lucidchart diagram but I can't understand what is different about this one as I have used the same template for many others and I do not have the same issue with them.

As a result the canvas is huge and I cannot scale it down by resizing the canvas.

Using the "fit to page" option changes too much and I prefer having the size of font which I have selected.

Can you help please???

Thanks.

Hi Shrian 

Thanks for posting in the community! There are several options for resizing the canvas. First, if you ensure Auto-Tiling is turned off in the Document Settings options (found under the File menu), tabs will appear in the corner of your document which allow you to simply click and drag to resize. Second you can use the options in the Page Size dropdown menu in the Document Settings to adjust your canvas to a common size. Note that if you select Custom Size you can also manually enter page dimensions and adjust the size of your canvas that way. 

If your document isn't behaving this way please respond in the thread with more details about what you are experiencing and our team would be happy to take a closer look!

Hi Micah

Many thanks for the quick response.

Your very first comment about turning off Auto-Tiling worked!

Thank you so much - this has been driving me crazy! 

Have a great day and stay safe!