Skip to main content

When exporting a complex chart with multiple objects stacked on top of each other the bottom object ends up on top for JPG PNG PDF etc.

The diagram shows fine when editing in the correct order the print conversion seems to be broken.

Hi Garry thanks for posting in the Lucid Community. Are you using layers in your chart to stack the objects? When you print or export a document with layers it will automatically make all layers visible and on top of each other. To fix this switch the views of layers the way you would like it to appear when it’s printed/exported and then click “sync visibility” in the layers manager.

If you are not using layers or if the information above doesn't help would you mind submitting a Support ticket using this form so we can take a closer look? Please include the URL of the document you are trying to export and either the exported file showing the issue or a screenshot showing the issue in the file. Thanks!

I have the same problem

Hi @adam yolo, thank you for continuing this thread and I’m sorry to hear that you’re experiencing a similar issue. To help us better understand the issue, could you please share the following information?

• Are you also using layers in your document? 
  • Can you please share a brief description of how objects are created on top of each other?
  • Is the order of the objects different in your exported file? What file type are you exporting?
  • Please provide any relevant screenshots of the issue so we can take a closer look.

Thanks in advance for your help and patience. Please let me know if you have any questions!