Skip to main content

I was able to create a doc in Lucid Chart over several days.  However I am now unable to do so and the icon indicates I am now viewing in Lucid Spark.  Can someone please help my figure out what the issue is so I can continue to build the doc out?  Thanks!

Hi Jim thanks for posting in the Lucid Community - I'm happy to help! First can you clarify which product you are attempting to use? It sounds like you might have initially started a trial and created a document in Lucidchart but now are attempting to create or edit a document in Lucidspark. Because these are separate products that require separate subscriptions abilities you have for one product doesn't confer benefits for the other. Let me know if I've misunderstood this and you're working exclusively in Lucidchart or Lucidspark. 

Next can you please share a screenshot of the icon you mentioned and any error messages or pop-ups you are receiving when you attempt to create a new document or edit an existing one? 

Thanks for your help!

Thank you so much!  I was able to export to Lucid Chart and am all set now>

Hi Jim I'm glad to hear it! Please continue this thread with other questions if there's anything else we can help you with!