Skip to main content

I have been trying to de-licenese a user via the Admin so another staff member can use Lucidchart and keep getting this error: 

An error occurred. Please try again or contact support.

Error details:

Error: Unable to revoke licenses on NoViewOnlyUsers restricted accounts

I have submitted this to support via the webform twice in the last couple of months but received no reply. please advise. 

Hi @ben h101 thanks for posting the community. I'm sorry for the trouble you have experienced with reaching us and with de-licensing a user on your account. I was able to locate the support tickets you have submitted and can confirm that I responded to one of your tickets - is it possible my response was sent to your spam folder?

Regarding the error you are seeing it is likely you are seeing this error because only enterprise accounts support view-only users. Team accounts have the option of deleting or removing a user from the account. 

For more information please see the Delete or remove a user section of the Admin Panel: User management article from the Help Center.  

I hope this helps. Please feel free to let me know if you have any additional questions.