Skip to main content

I have successfully imported my GCP project to Lucidscale but whenever I try to create a new model it tells me that:

"Something went wrong when creating one or more models"

I'm unable to find any more information about the error.

Here's what it it looks like in the UI:

I first imported my GCP project using the service-account method and tried to create a model. But it failed.

I then tried again from scratch using the python-script to import the GCP project. But that didn't work either.

Hi Erik thanks for posting in the Lucid Community. The most common cause of a model failing to generate is a timeout due to the amount of data present in the data source or the local environment of the person attempting to generate the model (network speed browser memory issues etc.) Could you try closing all open tabs then creating your model in a private/incognito browser window to help us narrow down the potential cause? Could you also try connecting to a different network or disconnecting from your VPN (if applicable)?

If that doesn't help could you please submit a Support ticket using this form so we can take a closer look at the issue? If possible please specify the number of resources in the GCP project you’re attempting to generate the model from and send a screenshot of the associated Javascript console output when model creation fails. You can open your Javascript Console by pressing Ctrl+Shift+J (if your computer is a Windows/Linux) OR Cmd+Opt+J (if your computer is a Mac). Thanks in advance for your help!