Skip to main content

I have a document I share with team member.

At some point I use the trial option on the premium membership.

I than did import a visio document in lucid chart and copy/paste those in our team document.

I have cancel the premium subscription now I'm unable to add any form in the document without being prompt to get a premium subscription. I can edit de text and move the form that are already there.

My team member are able to add form in the same document.

Can someone clarify what is going on and why my colleage can add form but I can't without being pop up to get premium?

Hi Olivier thank you for posting in the Lucid community - I'm happy to help! Free Lucidchart subscriptions are limited to 60 objects per document. What I suspect happened is that while on your premium subscription trial the Visio imported created more than 60 objects. Now that you no longer have the premium benefit of unlimited shapes you are unable to add additional objects and will be prompted to start a premium subscription if you try to add more. 

Regarding your colleagues I believe that they are able to add shapes to your document because they have either a premium subscription or a trial which is allowing them to do so. For additional information on what is included in each account type please take a look at this Lucidchart Plans article from our Help Center and post any additional questions below!