Skip to main content
Solved

UML Markup scrolls when writing

• 3 July 2024
  • 7 replies

When working with the UML Markup on long UML sequence diagrams, I noticed that whenever I type changes the whole frame scrolls to the top. This means that modifying markup that’s further down (that one needs to scroll to) is impossible without having to scroll after every character. I have ended up writing the markup outside of lucid which kind of defeats the purpose of having the markup editor in the first place.

Is there a way to prevent this?

Comments

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hi @markscamilleri, thank you for posting in community! I was able to reproduce the behaviour you described with UML markup and it looks like you have identified a bug. 

I’ve reported this to our development team for investigation, and I will be sure to share an update via this thread as soon as I’m able. I am sorry for the inconvenience - please let me know if you have additional questions!

Badge

Hello,

Any news about fixing this bug ? It is marked as solved here however i am facing the same issue.

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hi @Mina R, thank you for continuing this thread. The community post appears to be marked as solved because my response above was marked as ‘Best answer’. I’ve gone ahead and removed it to prevent confusion. 

While I am not able to provide a timeline, I can confirm that the issue has been reported to our engineers. I have added your case to the report and will update this thread as soon as I have more information. Thank you! 

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Good news, @markscamilleri and @Mina R! I have heard back from our development team, and it sounds like the issue you experienced should now be resolved. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. Please let me know if you continue to experience issues or have further questions.

Badge +1

Hi @Leianne C! Thank you very much for this, I have just tested it out on the same diagram that this bug was occurring and I can confirm I am no longer experiencing this.

Thank you very much for the quick turnaround! 😁

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hi @markscamilleri, thank you for confirming that. Glad to know you’re no longer experiencing the issue!

Please feel free to create a new topic if you have any questions or anything else you’d like to discuss - we love hearing from everyone! 

Badge

Hi @Leianne C 
i can see that this has been resolved from my end as well.

Thanks a lot!