Skip to main content

I have a Sequence diagram using the UML markup I used a swim lane container to highlight a section of the sequence diagram for this I had arranged the sequence diagram to be in the front of the swim lane container which has a background color. This worked fine until now for some reason the swim lane has moved o the front and so it's interfering with the Sequence diagram. Even though it's arranged to be "send to back". I've tried rearranging the both the Sequence diagram and the swim lane also tried adding a new swim lane and sending it to back but it is still showing in front of the Sequence diagram. 

As mentioned this happened recently and without making any changes to my diagram.

Hi @ana l thanks for posting in the community! I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with the arrangement of shapes in your document and am happy to help.

As a first step could you please try re-arranging the swim lane container and Sequence diagram in a private or Incognito window? Please let me know if you are still not able to move the swim lane container to the back after trying this step.

If the issue persists for you or any other user reading this we would be happy to take a closer look at your document in a private support ticket. Could you please submit a ticket via this form? Someone from our team will reach out to you directly in the ticket to assist with troubleshooting the issue. Cheers!

Hi Leianne unfortunately what you suggested did not work so I will raise a ticket.

Hi @ana l thank you for the update and for submitting a support ticket. I can see that someone from our team is helping you there! Please continue to work with our team there as they will be able to help with troubleshooting the issue.

If anyone else is seeing similar behaviour with their document please let us know by submitting a ticket via the form linked above. We would be happy to take a closer look and help investigate. Thank you!