Skip to main content

When I use the iPad template I can easily add more UI controls that snap and adjust to the the placed iOS device.

But when I move the iOS device shape to my Master Page because I want to reuse the base objects I am not able to place a UI control on a page that uses the Master Page as the UI component does not snap and adjust its size anymore according to the already displayed iOS device.

Am I following a wrong approach or is Lucidchart missing this feature? How to use a iOS device template with the Master Page feature?

Hi there

Thanks for posting in the community. Unfortunately I have not been able to reproduce your issue. For me these shapes seem to behave the same regardless of whether they involve a master page or not while using the iOS app. If the issue persists could you please reach out via this form and include the URL to your document so we can take a closer look?

Tate thanks for your quick investigation. I did not address the iOS app just an iOS device *template*. I will send you the URL of the sample document (for all others: see my attached screenshot).