Skip to main content

I was given access to a process flow a vendor asked me to review.  I wanted to add comments and questions in the flow but when I selected the comment function (") the system prompted me to upgrade for that functionality.  I upgrade to the individual account but still cannot access this feature.  Please advise. Thanks.

All set with this question.  You need to upgrade to the Team level.

Hi John

Thanks for posting in the community and updating with the answer you found. For others with this same question you can see what is available at each subscription level in the Account Types help center article. Thank you!

If I get the Team account would that allow me to share my lucid charts with as many users as I want so they can make comments on the charts?  I don't want them to edit the actual charts but I want them to be able to add comments and for me to be notified whenever a comment is added. Please advise.

Hi Stacy! While you will be able to share your documents with other users the ability for them to comment will depend on their own account level. As described by John above they will also need to be on a Team account in order to be able to comment on your documents. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you!

@eric r  Thank you for clarifying. I need some help understanding my needs and what the cost will be.  I want the features of a Team account and want to be able to add probably 10 people to the account so I can grant them all access to 'Comment' and reply to comments.  Not to update the charts.  What would that cost and how do I go about switching over?  I'd be happy to get on a call to discuss. 10 - 20 people would be ideal but it will depend on cost.