Solved

Troubles importing Google Sheets into Lucidspark

Badge +1

Hey! I wanted to import a Google Sheet Table (not the link only). With the insert sheet option always this pops up. There re no blank titles and the first column is not empty. What can I do? Thank you?

icon

Best answer by Micah 3 June 2024, 17:11

View original

Comments

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @elisa, thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the trouble! Can you clarify if this only happens with this specific sheet, or with any Google sheet you attempt to import? If it’s this specific sheet, would you try making a duplicate of the sheet, then importing that duplicate into Lucidchart to see if that resolves the issue? 

Badge +1

Hi @Micah, Thanks for your answer! I now tried several other sheets and none of them are working. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @elisa, thanks for taking that step and letting me know! I’d like to take a closer look at your data source to continue investigating, and to protect your privacy, I’ve converted this post into a private ticket. Please refer to your email address for more information! 

Badge

Hi there- I’m having the exact same issue.  Any guidance much appreciated

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @bandersen, thanks for continuing this thread, and apologies for the trouble! Can you confirm that this happens in any Lucidchart document, and with any Google sheet? 

Badge

Confirmed!

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

@bandersen Thanks for letting me know! I’d like to take a closer look, so I’ve converted this post into a private ticket. Please refer to your email address for more information!