Skip to main content

Hey there

My company deprecated my consultant account when I became full time and I would like to transfer the files from my old account to my new one.

Thanks

MV

Hi there

Thanks for posting in the community! The platform does not have a native way to transfer files between accounts. You can however share the document with the account you would like to transfer the files to. Once you share the document simply go into your account you would like to own the documents and make a copy. The copy will show up in your account under "My Documents" and the owner of the new copy will be the current account. If the original document is shared with anyone else you will need to reshare the copy. Feel free to take a look at this Transfer Files article from our Help Center as an additional resource and let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks @micah b101 so there is no way to resolve this if I no longer have access to my previous account?

Thanks for getting back to me! If it's a matter of simply adjusting the email and/or password so that you are able to regain access or re-subscribing to a paid plan our team can certainly help with that. If your company has completely deleted the account some time ago it may not be possible to recover the documents as deleted accounts and their documents are systematically cleared from our systems in compliance with GDPR and CCPA laws. Please submit a ticket here and include the email address of this previous account and our support team would be happy to take a closer look.