Skip to main content

I am looking for more video training type videos rather than read along is a more robust training available?  I have looked at the one in the training lab but those are more read along.  

Hi! Thanks for posting in the community and good question. If you learn best from videos then our on-demand webinars would be a great place to start.

Here are a couple of my favorite other resources if you'd like to take a look at your other options:

• Lucid Help Center: in-depth information about product features and how to use them. It is an article-based resource but does incorporate screenshots GIFs and recordings to help you learn more visually

• Lucid Training Labs: trainings for every level of Lucid user (beginning to advanced) to learn more about how and why to use our products with videos and exercises embedded throughout to help you learn in an engaging way

• Lucidspark and Lucidchart Template Galleries: to learn by jumping right in and creating your own diagrams

• Lucid Blog: thought leadership content to learn best practices for visual collaboration

If you have a specific feature or topic that you are hoping to find more resources on please let me know and I would be happy to help you locate one!

I only see 2 on demand I am looking for an overall training on LC for the features from beginner to admin.