Skip to main content

I'm looking for a way to show a marker every 5 minutes and not every minute or every hour.

The use-case is to show how a 1 h process is broken down into phases where a granularity of 5 minutes is sufficient.

I can only figure out how to show a marker every minute which makes the diagram cluttered.

Hi Emmanuel thanks for posting in the community! Unfortunately what you are trying to do is not currently supported in Lucidchart. However we're always looking for ways to improve Lucidchart and your feedback is the best way for us to do that. Would you mind adding your idea to our feature request form? Ideas submitted to this form are passed on to the product development team for their consideration.

As a workaround you could customise the timeline intervals to the desired number and remove 'Labels' to achieve a similar effect. You can then add text boxes to indicate the time and group the objects together. However please note that this would not work if you would like to use this along with the 'Interval' shape. 

Thanks for your request and I apologize for any inconvenience this causes you. Hope this helps!