Skip to main content

Dear Community,

Can you please advice anyway to config the lucid application to make the pictures quality appears better than using lucid from web browser?

I am sure that I waited long enough for pictures loading.

Thank you in advance.

Hi @vuthbkk 

There shouldn't be a significant difference in image quality between the Lucid web app and the desktop application.

In fact, the desktop app might use slightly less optimized versions of images for faster loading.

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
Thank you very much and have a great one!
Warm regards

Hi @vuthbkk ,
Just to make sure that we are on the same page, please review our Create, Format, and Style Shapes article from the Lucid Help Center to go over the details of how to add images to your canvas and edit them.

• To start off, try uninstalling and reinstalling the application on your device, and then logging back in again. This clears up many performance issues.
  • Problems with uploading could be related to the size of your image. Would you mind resizing your image and trying again?
  • Please also try turning off WebGL. This can be done by going to View > Use WebGL and un-selecting this option

If these don’t resolve the issue I recommend using the web browser version of Lucid on your mobile device instead of the app.