Skip to main content

While exporting the diagram in to Visio format horizontal text turned in to vertical when we open the exported diagram in to Visio

Hi Apurva 

Thanks for posting in the community! Because this sounds like a document specific issue would you mind filling out our Contact Support Form and including the following information:

• URL of the Lucidchart document that was affected

• Screenshot of the issue

Providing that information will allow us to take a closer look. Thanks for your help!

Dears;

I have the same issue any update regarding it please?

Regards

Hi Rami thanks for posting in the community! Since this is something document specific I am going to turn your post into a support ticket so I can take a closer look at the issue. I will be reaching out to you shortly via email. If anyone else has a similar issue please reach out to us by filling out our Contact Support Form linked in Shanna's post above!

Having the same issue. Opened ticket #3986825

Hey Seth

Thank you for posting in the Lucid Community and thank you for creating a support ticket! We are happy to help you there and you should be hearing from us shortly. 

If anyone else out there is experiencing a similar issue don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@lucidchart.com. Cheers!