Skip to main content

I have opened my lucidchart flowchart to find out that all the text is removed or hidden. I cannot see access or make any alterations. However in the menu I can see that text is there. It could not be taking so much time to load as it has been an hour. What should I do? How can I fix this? Can you help me please?

I am having the same issue

Hi Helen and Marcelo thank you for posting in the community! You've identified an issue we're currently experiencing with text displaying properly - we suspect WebGL might be causing an issue with the graphics card on your computer. Can you try toggling WebGL off? This can be done by going to View > Rendering > Use WebGL and un-selecting this option. Please let me know if this doesn't resolve it!

Our development team is aware and investigating and I will add your report to the case. As soon as I have an update I'll be sure to share one here! Apologies for the trouble and inconvenience. If anyone else is experiencing this please follow along on this thread for more information!

Hi Helen and Marcelo just wanted to follow up and let you know that I've heard from our development team and it sounds like this issue should now be resolved! Feel free to re-enable WebGL. If you continue to experience anything similar please let me know immediately. Again thank you for your help and patience while our team worked to resolve this!