Skip to main content

Hello I'm trying to make small numbered labels with boxes approximately 0.2in x 0.2 in.

Any time I size a box that small the text disappears (a number value like 15) despite the box being clearly large enough to show this text. On other diagram tools this issue does not occur with boxes of the same size with the same text.

Is there a trick to getting text to display in small boxes so I can use these labels?

I suppose I could just make everything on the page larger to compensate. I'll work with that solution for now.

Hi Kyle thanks for posting in the Lucid Community! Could you check the other text formatting options you have selected from the text properties icon in the toolbar above your canvas? It might be that the padding or indent is causing the text to not fit in the box properly. Please see this section of our Work with Text article in the Lucid Help Centre for more information on these options. 

If that doesn't help would you mind responding with more information about the exact shape text formatting options and font you have selected in your document? This will help us investigate further. Thanks!