Skip to main content

Hi

I don't know if people have experienced the same issues as mine.

This is what I'm seeing for all the charts that I drafted and those shared with me on my work laptop regardless of which browser I use. 

But the iPad app displays all charts fine. So I'm wondering if something on my laptop is not working.

Thank you!

Steve

Hi @steve h101 thanks for posting in the community! Sorry to hear that you are having trouble with text when working on a laptop. The most common cause of text appearing as boxes is network connection or firewall issues. Would you mind connecting to a different network or disconnecting from your VPN (if applicable) to rule out any connection or security issues?

I also recommend checking if WebGL is causing an issue with the graphics card on your computer. Can you try toggling WebGL off? This can be done by going to View > Rendering > Use WebGL and un-selecting this option.

If you're still seeing the same issue after trying the above steps could you please submit a support ticket so that we can take a closer look at what might be causing this issue? Thank you!

Hi Leianne

It worked! I just needed to turn off WebGL my company's VPN (Cisco) and AdGuard (adblocker).

After making sure the rendering worked properly I turned back on WebGL and AdGuard. It's still rendering correctly.

Thank you very much for helping!

Steve

Hi @steve h101 thanks for sharing that update! I'm glad to hear those steps helped resolve the issue you saw with text. Please feel free to post in the community if you have anything you'd like to discuss - we love hearing from everyone! :) 

If you have any questions you'd like to ask but don't wish to share in a public forum please don't hesitate to submit a support ticket and we'll be happy to assist you there. Thank you again!