Skip to main content
I am participating in the Team Spaces Beta for LucidChart.  I cannot figure out yet how to move documents from folder to folder in Team Spaces.  I've set up different Team folders within the Space but can't move documents from folder to folder.  What am I missing? Also how can I turn Team Spaces off without losing the many documents I've created and stored in there? 

Hi Stephanie thanks so much for posting in Lucid Community! Unfortunately it's currently not possible to move documents from folder to folder in Team spaces but I will pass your request for this to our development team.

In the meantime if you wish to move documents between folders you can achieve this by following the below steps:

1. Select the document/s you wish to move right-click the document/s and select "Cut".

2. Navigate to the folder you want to move the document/s to and right-click on the page.

3. Select "Paste". The document/s should move from it's previous folder and appear on the current page.

It's also not currently possible to turn Team spaces off for your account but if you want to move all your documents and folders stored in your Team spaces you can follow the same steps above to move them to your Documents page. 

For more information on Managing Team documents please check out our Manage documents and content in Team Spaces Help Center article here.

Please let me know if you have any further questions about this! 

Hi @stephanie s101! Wanted to let you know that our product manager for Team Spaces @will w would love to hear more about your experience using Team Spaces in this thread. Hope to see your feedback there!