Skip to main content

Hello, We have started to use team spaces for Lucidchart content only. Noticed today that our normal method of access has disappeared (Team Spaces then clicking on the ellipsis to the right of the space name).

How can we restore this and get access back to our content?

Thanks

Hi @Sharon, thank you for posting in the Community! Just to confirm, are you referring to the following view when accessing the Team Content (documents) of your Team Space?

If so, I was able to reproduce the behaviour you’ve described and am currently checking internally to confirm if this is expected and will update this thread as soon as I have more information. 

In the meantime, if you switch your documents list to grid view by clicking the grid icon next to the search bar, you should be able to see the option to ‘View Team Documents’. 

Could you please give this a try and let me know if you are able to locate the documents associated with your Team Space this way?

Thank you in advance for your help and patience. Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions!

Yes, I was referring to the view above. Looks like the UI has been upgraded since I posted the question and has improved navigation. Thanks for your help.

Thanks for the update, @Sharon! I’m glad to hear the new UI has improved navigation. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions - we’re happy to help!