Skip to main content

Hi!

I have a large number of lucid docs with > 10 tabs in. I use Master Pages to create consistent templates.

The Master Page has a feature where you can put a header in it and on all of the templates the header will auto-update with the name of the tab.

In the last ~2 weeks this has stopped working. It will take a long time to go back through all of my docs and manually update the tab headers tov match the tab name.

Does anyone know why this has happened and/or if there is any fix? Thank you :)

Hi Tom thank you for contributing to the Lucid for Developers Community space. As this issue does not appear to concern our APIs I’ve moved your post to our Lucid Suite Community space.

The issue you're experiencing has been reported by a few of our users and we have reported this to our development team. We will update this thread as soon as we have more information.

Thank you for the heads up and patience! I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any other questions!

Hi @tom d thanks for your patience. I've heard back from our development team and this bug has been resolved. Please let us know in this thread if you experience any additional issues! 

Can confirm that it's working! Thank you very much :)

Hi @tom d! Thank you for letting us know it's working properly -- please let us know if you experience any other issues or have additional questions.