Skip to main content

Hi

I have a swimlane pool with 5 horizontal lanes.  I want to move the 2nd lane to be directly above the bottom lane.  All my connecting lines are already in place.  I want to cut and insert the cut lane with all shapes and connections in tact.  Is there an easy way to do this?  Or do I have to try to insert a new horizontal above the bottom swimlane and manually move  everything down and then delete the 2nd lane?  How do I do that in both cases?  I only started using Lucidchart today.  Thank you. 

I found it - there's a way to drop a lien down in its entirety!  Just had to fix all the connecting lines and spacing but that was expected.

Hi Daryl thanks for posting in the community I'm glad to hear you were able to find how to re-order your swim lanes!

For anyone else working with swim lanes you can re-order the lanes by right clicking the header of the lane you wish to move and selecting 'Move Lane Up' or 'Move Lane Down' for horizontal swim lanes. This also applies to vertical swim lanes (but will be 'Move Lane Left/Right' instead)!

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions. Hope this helps!