Skip to main content

I have been having a lot of trouble with Lucidcharts lately. Got to have an extra dose of patience.
No matter how complex the work. Takes me an absolute age to do anything from manual data input resize rename a text box data link. You name it its slow. Unusable.

Tried and experience the same issues on work boradband (10G) home broad band (1G) on my Mac Pro iMac Mac Mini on my HP Notebook on my Dell desktop in other words all different machines. The mac Pro i use to render films..... I Have always used firefox and particularly wouldn´t like to change browser.

Hi @tony h thanks for posting in the community! I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with slowness in Lucidchart and am happy to help. Since this will require some additional troubleshooting I am going to move our conversation to a support ticket. Please keep an eye out for an email from us!

For anyone else experiencing similar issues: I recommend taking a look at the steps outlined in this Help Center article as a first step. If those steps don't help resolve the issue please don't hesitate to submit a support ticket and we will be happy to assist further. Thank you!