Skip to main content
New feature

Summarize Lucidchart diagrams using Collaborative AI

• 6 October 2023
  • 5 replies

Collaborative AI is now available in Lucidchart! Use the Summarize feature to generate a Container with a paragraph explaining the content of your selected objects. 

In the GIF below the process of creating an AI generated summary for a flowchart is outlined. Refer to our Transform productivity and innovation with Collaborative AI article for written instructions.

Tell us below in what ways summarizing your diagrams will improve your workflow.

Comments

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

This is a game changer!!! I feel that i would usually take 15-30 minutes per chart depending on how big it was to manually do this and this is saving me so much time! thanks you ! would we be able to ask certain questions or its just summarizing for us >?

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi Suleiry 

Thanks for the question! I recommend reviewing the Help Center article Transform productivity and innovation with Collaborative AI to learn about the capabilities of AI with Lucidchart. At this time you can not ask specific questions but you can use this new feature specifically to summarize - as well as sorting or generating ideas. 

Badge

Is this feature available for all instances of Lucid? I do not see the summarize option when I right click as demonstrated above.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Shanna H

The Collaborative AI feature in Lucidchart sounds incredibly useful. Being able to quickly generate summaries for our diagrams will save us a lot of time and help ensure everyone is on the same page.

Summarizing our flowcharts will also streamline our meetings by providing clear and concise overviews, making it easier to communicate complex processes to the team. This will be a great tool for creating documentation and reports, as we can easily include these AI-generated summaries.

I'm excited to start using this feature and see how it enhances our productivity. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hi @Marlene V, thank you for commenting! This feature is currently available to all account levels!

If you are a member of a Team or Enterprise account and you don’t see the option, it is likely that the feature was disabled by your admins so it is not available to users on your organization’s account. 

Hope this helps. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions!