Skip to main content

Not sure if someone's available to talk as I have noticed there's no contact details anywhere to speak with support.

I have a column for Unique ID (i.e 1-100)Name job title and reports too (references the unique ID of the colleague they report into)

Can this be set up so Lucid Charts sees the info and automatically builds the flow charts for me as it doesn't look like I can or is there something I am missing?

Is there a number I can contact someone or arrange a call back to better describe what I have and what my needs are?

Kind Regards

Liam

Hi Liam thanks for posting in the community! While we don't offer phone support we're glad to take a look at what you're hoping to create using Lucidchart. Based on the data you mentioned (Name Job Title Reporting ID) it sounds like you're hoping to create an org chart. If this is the case you can import your data into Lucidchart which will then automatically generate the org chart for you. This section of our Org Charts article from our Help Center details how your data needs to be formatted in order for Lucidchart to interpret it as well as provides instructions for importing the data. You'll also find helpful tips here for styling and formatting your chart. Please take a look and post any questions below. If I've misunderstood what you're hoping to create can you please provide a screenshot or example of something similar so I can better understand your goal?