Skip to main content
I'm working on some process interaction diagrams and strategy house for strategic planning. Are there available templates that will work for these projects?

Hi @ria s thanks for posting in the community! We have a large number of diagrams that are related to processes which you may find useful for your use-case.

You can take a look at our Lucidchart Template Gallery and Lucidspark Template Gallery to go through the different types that are available. You can also create your own templates - for more information I recommend taking a look at our Work with Templates article from the Lucid Help Center. 

If there is a template style you are looking for that we don’t offer you can promote the idea to our development team here.

Please feel free to comment in this thread if you have any questions or create a new post if there is another topic you'd like to discuss. Hope this helps! 

Thank you for the feedback Leianne

It's my pleasure @ria s! Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions and we'll be more than happy to help :)