Skip to main content

I have recently run into the full storage issue in my Lucid account and am unable to do anything else to my documents.
I have deleted every unneeded document in my trash yet i am some how still unable to do anything to clear it out

Hi @lucy c thank you for posting in the community! Here are a couple of specific things to look at when working with storage:

• Every account type has a different amount of storage. You can find the details for each account level and consider if upgrading might be a good option for you in this help center article.
  • You can check how much of your storage is being used and what it is being used by in the bottom left corner of your Account Settings. If you hover over each of the colored sections you can see what that portion of the storage represents.
  • Please note when deleting boards in order to free up storage space you will need to navigate to your trash folder and select to delete the boards from your trash as well.

If none of these tips resolve the issue would you mind sending me a screenshot of the issue so that I can take a closer look? Cheers!