Skip to main content

I have 1 document in the account but the storage says that I have used up almost all my storage (95% of 100 mb). I don't understand and I do not want to upgrade. I cannot make any charts. If this isn't resolved I would prefer a refund for the renewal invoice #7270260.

Thank you

Thanks for reaching out to Lucid support. I’m sorry for the trouble you are having with your account storage.

Here are a couple of specific things to look at when working with storage:

• Images generally take up the most space in your account if you are running out of room it is recommended that you clear out as many images as you can from both your documents and your Image Manager. You can access your Image Manager by clicking the image icon next to the magnifying glass above your shape library. If none of these resources resolve the issue would you mind sending me a screenshot of the issue so that I can take a closer look?

• It is possible that this is due to Revision History. If you have a document that you have been changing incrementally for many months or years there will be many iterations of that document (from the revision history) taking up storage space in your account. Once you find the large document you can reclaim your storage by making a new copy of the document (this new copy will not have the revision history and because of this will take up less storage) and deleting the old version of the document. Note that the old document will take 7 days to permanently delete from your trash and free up storage.

Feel free to let me know if you have any further questions.