Skip to main content

I have 2 black documents that I use to create squares of photos (basically I insert photo into a square template export that as jpg and delete the photo). One of the documents is 119 KB and the other is 158 KB the sum of which should be nowhere near my 50 MB limit but my setting is telling me that my storage is 98% full. How is this even possible?

Hi William thanks for posting in the community. It sounds like the photo you inserted into your document may still be in your image manager. If the photo you inserted is very large in size it will count towards your account storage. There are a few specific things worth noting when working with storage:

• Every account type has a different amount of storage. You can find the details for each account level and consider if upgrading might be a good option for you in this help center article.

• You can check how much of your storage is being used and what it is being used by in your Account Settings at the bottom of the left panel. If you hover over each of the colored sections you can see what that portion of the storage represents.

• Images generally take up the most space in your account if you are running out of room it is recommended that you clear out as many images as you can from both your documents and your Image Manager. You can access your Image Manager by clicking the image icon next to the magnifying glass above your shape library.

• Please note when deleting documents it will take 7 days for them to be removed from your trash and free up storage.

If none of these resources resolve the issue would you mind submitting a Support ticket using this form so we can take a closer look? Thanks!

Yep! That helped! Thank you so much!

Hi @william x thanks for the update I'm glad to hear that helped fix the issue. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any additional questions!