Skip to main content

I want to show the timer on a lucidchart and was able to display the same when I went fullscreen on Lucid, this has now changed and if I switch to fullscreen I cannot see the timer. ? Any suggestion 

Good morning,

Thank you for reaching out and letting us know. I am checking to see if this is intended behavior or if this a bug, and I will follow up with you after I speak to the team internally that works on this feature. 

Hello again,

They already got back to me and turns out this is a bug. The report has been filed and I don’t have an ETA on a fix, but I will follow up when I get an ETA or if it is resolved. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention, and I apologize for the inconvenience!

Hi Shantel, was intending to use this feature next Tue (27/8). You think this can be resolved in time. 

Good afternoon, 

I am reaching out to let you know that a fix for this bug is being actively worked on. I do not have an exact ETA, but I will let you know if it won’t be complete by your intended use on the 27th. 

Hello again @MazahirN,

I have great news! A fix for this has been put in place, and this feature will be fixed in time for your meeting on 8/27. There is a small amount of time between the fix being merged to production, and you should see those updates by Monday afternoon. Please let me know if you have any questions! 

Thanks Shantel. All good.