Skip to main content

I do a lot of floor plan markup where I'm repeatedly dropping the same shape may times - like dozens or hundreds of times. It's a drag (literally) to have to drag the shape over and over - ugh.

Is there any way to simply click on a spot and have the last-used shape drop on that spot (on the active layer without selecting anything)?

Then I could simply move & click a hundred times rather than position over shape drag to location drop reposition drag drop etc...

> It would save an incredible amount of time and would drastically reduce errors resulting from picking the wrong shape.

TIA!

Hi there! Thanks for posting in the community. Unfortunately we don't have a feature that does that exactly but what you could do is use copy/paste. So you can select a shape on the canvas use keyboard shortcut ctrl + c and ctrl + v (or command + c and command + v if you are using a mac) and it will put a copy right next to the shape you selected. That way you don't have to drag from the shape toolbar each time and you can continue to use ctrl + v to paste until you need to select a different shape. Hope this helps!