Skip to main content

I would like to be able to create a very big Stick Notes Mind Map with my central subject on center and then different sticky Notes around it with different Levels. I intend to have multiple levels. Level 1 being the basic ( closer to the Parent topic and Leve 10 ( for exemple ) the more specific and further away from the Parent topic.

I would like to later only show Parent and 1st levels nodes ( Stick Notes ) then I could include 2nd Level that would include 1st and 2nd level.

If I choose to show level 7 then all level from parent up to 7th level should be expanded.

How can I accomplish this?

Regards

Paulo

Hey Paulo! It sounds like you can use a combination of hotspots and layers to accomplish this. I recommend checking out our Actions and Hotspots and Create Multi-Layered Diagrams articlees from our Help Center for more information. Let me know if you have any additional questions after reviewing.

Thanks for the reply.

I saw some tutorial showing that a box linked to other box could expand or colapse to show or hide the related items in the MindMap ( a standard feature of any MindMap tool I have seen so far )

I realize that creating lines conecting the shapes are not getting this effect. Is there a special way of creating hierachy among the shapes so they can be colapse/expanded ?

Regards

Paulo

Hey Paulo we do not have an automated way to accomplish this. However working with hotspots and layers can get a similar effect.