Skip to main content

Standard logo on each page

• 1 November 2018
  • 1 reply

Hello -

I'm working on an Org Chart and I want to create a master template stamped on each of the pages with a company logo. Some of the pages of my org chart have different scaling to fit on one page but the logo is never on the same page on each of them and I don't know how i could standardize this. I am not able to find anything. Like in powerpoint your solutions for master say it's it is like but isn't. How can I achieve this with a different scale on each page?

Hi Jeanne! Thanks for reaching out on the community. If I am understanding correctly you are wanting to create a master page but the scale of each org chart is a little different? If you use the fit to page function you can shrink diagrams down to one page so the master page can apply in the same way each time. If you take a look at the screenshots in this article it shows where you can find the fit to page icon right under content scale in your page settings. Additionally here is our article on creating and applying master pages as well just in case you had any questions on this. Hope this helps!