Skip to main content

Hi,

I am creating a staffing board for a warehouse operation. Here is a snip below:

Nametags in “LABOR POOL” are divided depending on employee schedule (Monday - Fri, left to right). My idea is to make it simple drag and drop staffing into the sections “LUM ZONES & DOCK” above. 

My question: Is there a way to tether each individual employee to a position in “LABOR POOL”? Or to easily move nametags back into LABOR POOL without having to manually drag and drop them back?

If not, I will just have to make separate boards/projects for each individual day which might be easier.

Thanks,
Justyn

Hi Justyn,

I think you can accomplish what you are trying to do with Dynamic Tables. It may require some configuring to get it exactly as you want it. Does this example gif look like it works?

Here is how I set it up.

Looks great! Is there a way to make 1 “reset” button that just moves all nametags back to its home/default position?

There is not, but if you lock the frames and other shapes, you can drag-select all the cards and move them back at once.

True! This has been so helpful. I really appreciate your time and expertise. 

Hi @CAH-deljus06! I’m Abby from Lucid, reaching out because I think you, and others who might come across this topic in the future, might be interested in Lucid’s Data Trusted User Group. This group is made up of knowledgeable users who regularly analyze and visualize data in their work. As part of this group, you’ll have the opportunity to connect directly with Lucid’s product team, gain early access to beta features, and share insights about your needs, shaping the future of Lucid’s data solutions 🎉 You can learn more and request to join here. Thanks!