Skip to main content

HI

As Studio Manager in an architectural firm I'm responsible to oversee the general project progress and team assigned to them.

I've been playing with various layout and shape etc. and have one template I'm using presently. As the need of information and its representation evolve I wanted to use Donut dynamic shape (one per project) to represent its level of completion and associate (group) a text box containing info like Project manager name team members next deliverables type  % to be reached on what date) All this information is already in an excel sheel linked to my previous template.Since we have like 60-70 active projects I would like to have these sorted either by their project number or date of deliverable. I just can't find any means to do this... Any idea?

Hi Marco!

Thanks for posting in the Lucidchart community! Unfortunately there is not a function currently built into the Lucidchart editor to sort the individual shapes/text boxes in order of project number or date of deliverable. While data within shapes can be sorted shapes will not automatically sort or position themselves on the page based on the data linked to them. I apologize for any inconvenience that may cause! We're always looking for ways to improve Lucidchart and we'd love to add your idea to our Feature Request form. Ideas submitted to this form are passed on to our product development team for their consideration. Please let me know if you have any other questions!