Skip to main content

A few days ago as I was working on a project I was able to get some text on a line to have a pill and other text on the line not have a pill:

Can anyone help me figure out how I did that?  When I add the pill it does it to all text on the line not just the selected text.

Thank you!

Hi Chris thanks for posting in the Lucid Community. You can control this with the Text Pill option which can be found within the Line Styles menu. 

Simply select or deselect this option to enable or disable this for text on your lines! Please note that if you have multiple text elements within a single line it is not possible to have only some of the text within pills and the rest of it without. 

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Thanks Micah.  If you see the screen shot I did it somehow.  I'll keep playing around with it.

Hi Chris thanks for your response. Apologies - I missed that in your screenshot! This seems unusual and specific to your document as I'm not able to reproduce in a test document of my own. Our support team would be glad to take a closer look if you submit a ticket. Thanks for your help and patience!