Skip to main content

buenos días

no puedo acceder a mi enlace ¿podría ayudarme?

tengo en mi barra de favoritos mi enlace sin embargo me dice la siguiente frase cuando intento acceder al link It looks like you don’t have permission to access this document

Hi there 

Thanks for posting in the community! For the security of your account I'm going to move this conversation to a private ticket where a support agent will reach out via email. Additionally I've removed the URL link to your document in order to maintain privacy of your work. 

For others who are receiving an error stating "it looks like you don't have permission to access this document": we often see this error when someone tries to access a document with an account other than the one that they created it with. Please begin by ensuring that you're logged into the correct account. Additionally if it's a document that someone has shared with you ensure that your collaborator has granted you permissions to view the document. For more information on the latter please take a moment to review our Collaborate and Share article from our help center.