Skip to main content

LucidSpark Community I am working on storyboarding in LucidSpark. I like the the feature of commenting on frames and want others to be able to provide feedback w/o having edit access.

Right now the comments are just a running list. When I click on a comment I know it takes me to the frame that it is relevant to but is there a way to change settings in order for comments to show up only for their relevant frame in the "Comments & Tasks" tab?

Hi Erica thanks for posting in the Lucid Community - I'm happy to help! Unfortunately at this time viewing only those comments which are attached to a specific object to within the Comments & Tasks panel is not currently supported in Lucidspark. However I certainly understand how that ability could impact your workflow and our development team would love to learn more! If you're willing to share your request and any additional use case details via this feature request form we'll pass them directly to our development team for consideration when prioritizing improvements to Lucidspark. 

Thanks for your request and apologies for any inconvenience!