Skip to main content

Shortcut for Open Canvas Menu does not work on Swiss and German Keyboards

Shortcut for Open Canvas Menu does not work on Swiss and German Keyboards.

I checked that nothing is selected. Typed /, but nothing happens. Tried it with German and Swiss Keyboard layout and it didn’t work. I switched to english US Keyboard layout and it did work.

Hi @Tobias Matt,

I believe you have identified a bug, and I have reported this to our development team. I apologize for any disruption this may cause, and I will update this thread with any new information about a fix. 

Our development team has to rigorously prioritize what to work on based on the extent and criticality of the issue. Because of this, it is not likely that this issue will be resolved quickly.

Please follow along on this thread for updates, and post any additional questions or concerns below.

Hi @Tobias Matt

We have heard from our development team and it seems like the issue you are experiencing is not actually related to a bug, it is simply an area we've not yet built out. I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

I can definitely understand how this would be an impactful area of improvement, so I've converted this into a feature request to share as feedback so that it’s visible to others within the Product Feedback section of the community.

Finally, for more information on how Lucid manages feedback via this community, take a look at this post: https://community.lucid.co/welcome-to-the-lucid-community-15/feedback-and-feature-requests-5439

Thanks again and please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns.