Skip to main content

I have the SharePoint integration working well with Lucid Chart but I wanted to know if there is a way of having a document open in SP at a certain page. The default seems to be to always open at page 1.

Use Case - I want to keep my users in SP rather than have them link into Lucid. I have a high level process in document #1. I want a user to be able to select a task (shape) to drill down to the lower level of detail which will be in document #2. Document #2 has many pages and I want to be able to link to the specific page that is relevant for the drill down. 

Hi Jon thanks for posting in the Lucid community and sharing your use case! Unfortunately specifying a specific or default page in an embedded document with multiple pages isn't currently supported in Lucidchart. However I certainly understand how this ability would be a good solution for your workflow. If you're willing would you please add your idea to our feature request form? Ideas submitted here are passed along to our development team for their consideration when prioritizing improvements to Lucidchart. Thank you for your request and apologies for the inconvenience. 

As a workaround I recommend duplicating the content of the specific page in Document #2 in a new separate document which you can then embed in SharePoint. Please let me know if you have additional questions!